Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Thursday, January 20, 2005
The Lights of Christmas Eve
The Christmas Eve pics have finally reached me, phew. Like what I've promised (uploading the pictures of me and my frens, taken on the night of Christmas Eve) Click on this link back to the "Jingle All The Way"post, in case you missed it out or need to refresh your memory. http://cutie_rocker83.blogspot.com/2004/12/jingle-all-weekend.html Anyways, here comes some of the pics..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us The plants decorations along the way. It was much clearer when viewed on original size.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Me and Ivy, remember that one friendly gal I mentioned previously? This is her :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us All of us. The original size of this picture is so huge. Did some resizing of the pic here and it didn't turn out as nice as the original :(


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Who else but me and only me :) Lovely..yeah both me and the lights..kekeke...

There are some video recordings as well. One of them was the countdown recording where you can see people holding up the can spray and then spraying 'snow' all over, there was this footage of fireworks too. Nice~ I dunno if I could upload it somewhere in the web and link you ppl to it. I'll try :p


Post a Comment